Comments on ``B. Dispute Resolution Processes''
- To: transfer-comments-b@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Comments on ``B. Dispute Resolution Processes''
- From: Patrick Mevzek <comment@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:18:26 +0100
ICANN should make sure:
- that fees of all registry operator as transfer dispute resolution
provider are known publicly
- that list of second-level dispute resolution providers is
available, with details or links
- that list of past disputes are publicly available, with the final
resolution, like it is done for UDRP. There should be at least names
of gaining and loosing registrar, name of registrar filing the
dispute and name of registrar winning it, as well as the name of the
dispute resolution provider. Domain names are maybe not
necessary at this point.
Patrick Mevzek . . . . . . Dot and Co (Paris, France)