ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[travel-support-2011]

Public Comment

  • To: <travel-support-2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Public Comment
  • From: Andres Piazza <andrespiazzagpj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:27:07 +0000

Hello All, I´m writing this email on my personal capacity as Chair President of
LACRALO.

I just want to say that I share Olga Cavalli´s concers about the fellowship
program:  http://forum.icann.org/lists/travel-support-2011/msg00002.html

I have discussed this with her and with many other people from Latin America
and Caribbean and I agree with Olga´s vision, regarding transparency. ICANN
must publish the Names of the Members of the Independent Selection Commitee,
including their background and the criteria for selection.

Regard,

Andrés Piazza
LACRALO Chair