ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[urs-15feb10]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[no subject]

  • To: urs-15feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: Dan Schindler <danielmschindler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 19:41:35 -0700

I write briefly with regard to the Uniform Rapid Suspension and the Trademark
Clearinghouse and I commend all parties responsible for the construction of
these Rights Protection Mechanisms.

I’m sure we all agree these new regulations will ensure the new TLD zones are
significantly more protected places for bona fide trademark holders than the
existing TLD zones.  Obviously the proof of the pudding is always in the
eating, but save for ongoing improvements / modifications, which could only
result from actual feedback of real-life cases, they must surely be considered
almost complete now.

Thank you. Daniel Schindler

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index