ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wellington]

Fair & Open Discussion & Consideration

  • To: wellington@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fair & Open Discussion & Consideration
  • From: asejs2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:58:02 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,

As a traveler, I believe that it is in the industry's, as well as the
traveler's, best interests to fully examine all reasonable
considerations, especially in regards to the .travel issue.

Please give full and equal consideration and review of Mr. Hasbrouck's
indepenent review and that of your own consultants who expressed concern
regarding your representation of the traveling public.

As travel becomes more and more difficult and expensive, not to mention
dangerous, I would think that the industry would want to work on formats
which support public interest and ability to travel.

Please give a fair, open and honest review of the ideas set forth before
you.

Sincerely,

E. Smith
Anchorage, AK