ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Motion 2

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Motion 2
  • From: "Jay F. Moldovanyi" <jmoldovanyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:12:53 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The whois database is important to our firm's clients. It helps them
protect their businesses online. As such, we urge the GNSO Council to
adopt Motion 2 and reject Motions 1 and 3.

Sincerely,

Jay F. Moldovanyi
FAY SHARPE LLP
1100 Superior Ave., Seventh Floor
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Phone (216) 861-5582
Fax (216) 241-1666
jmoldovanyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jmoldovanyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This transmission, and/or any attachment(s) thereto, contains
confidential information from the firm of Fay Sharpe LLP intended only
for the adressee(s) and may also be legally privileged and/or subject to
attorney work product protection. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
document or its contents or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately.
Thank you.