ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Comments on changes

  • To: whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on changes
  • From: PHOGAN@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:27:37 -0400

I would oppose adoption of any but Motion 2, in that the efforts to  locate
infringers and other bad actors will be next to impossible if all whois
information is no longer obtainable.  Clients of my firm already have to pay
significant fees in efforts to try and pin down and locate infringers.  I
can't support any actions that would increase these costs, and give free
reign to illegal activities. Patricia Hogan
Patricia B. Hogan
Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL
One East Fourth Street
Suite 1400
Cincinnati, OH  45202
Tel: 513-579-6959
Fax: 513-579-6457
Internet Address: phogan@xxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.kmklaw.com

            --- CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT ---
This e-mail transmission contains information that is
intended to be privileged and confidential.  It is in-
tended only for the addressee named above.  If you re-
ceive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy
or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distri-
bution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  Please reply to the message immediately by
informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer
system.  Your assistance in correcting this error is
appreciated.