ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

WHOIS

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: WHOIS
  • From: "Yanni, Rami" <ryanni@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 17:27:51 -0700

Gentlemen:

This law firm represents many celebrities and other owners of trademarks who
have been and continue to be victims of cyber-squatters and others who register
domain names  that contain their names, trademarks or variations of them.
Access to WHOIS records has been critical to the enforcement of our clientâs
rights.  Further, many of our clients also purchase domain names for their
businesses, and the WHOIS records are critical for our determining the owners
of these domain names.

Accordingly, we support the adoption of Motion 2 so that this critically
important resource remains viable and accessible.

Sincerely yours,

Rami S. Yanni

Greenberg Glusker
Rami S. Yanni
Attorney at Law
1900 Avenue Of The Stars
21st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90067
Website: www.ggfirm.com
Direct Dial: 310.785.6847
Direct Fax: 310.201.2301

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and is intended
to be privileged and confidential within the attorney client privilege. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
Greenberg Glusker and delete all copies of this email message along with all
attachments. Thank you.

JPEG image