ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Submissions to ICANN

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Submissions to ICANN
  • From: "Lakshmi Rajagopalan" <Lakshmi.Rajagopalan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:57:30 +1100

Dear Sirs

We refer to the GNSO Meeting to be held on 31 October 2007, and to the
three Motions before the GNSO on that date in relation to the future
restructure of the Domain Name and Whois System.

A copy of our submissions to ICANN in respect of the Motions is
enclosed.

 <<Submissions to ICANN.pdf>>
Regards

Lakshmi Rajagopalan
Solicitor

ADDISONS
Commercial Lawyers
Level 12
60 Carrington Street
Sydney NSW 2000

www.addisonslawyers.com.au <http://www.addisonslawyers.com.au/>

Phone: +61 2 8915 1035 (Direct)
Fax: +61 2 8916 2035 (Direct)

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.

IMPORTANT
This email and the attachments are confidential and subject to
copyright. They may be subject to legal professional privilege.

If you receive this email by mistake please immediately advise the
sender by return email and then delete this email and destroy all
printed copies.

You may rely on legal advice contained in or attached to this email if
confirmed in a signed letter from Addisons.