ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

Support for motion 2

  • To: <whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Support for motion 2
  • From: <Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:56:12 +0200

Director of Commercial Law Department
Hermione A. Markides Ms
Senior Lawyer / Partner

Dear Sirs,

We would like to express our support for motion 2. The Whois system is
of great importance when it comes to combat fraudulent practice.
Therefore, we consider that any amendment to the system should be
preceded by a comprehensive study on the legitimate uses and abuses of
Whois data.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you need anything further.

Sincerely,

Gautier Busschaert
IP law department
Markides, Markides & Co

Kindly include our P.O.B. 24325 for all postal correspondence.

Markides, Markides & Co.
Markides House
1-1A Heroes Street
P.O. Box 24325
CY-1703 Nicosia
Cyprus

Tel: +357-22-779900
Fax: +357-22-778787
E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Disclaimer - 31 October, 2007, From: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, To:
whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx, Cc:

This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s) shown. If
you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that any use,
dissemination, forwarding or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and Markides, Markides & Co does
not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Please note that incoming and outgoing electronic mail messages may be
monitored. Should you receive this transmission in error, notify the sender
immediately.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in
this E-mail. As Markides, Markides & Co cannot accept responsibility for loss
or damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments we recommend that
you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.

JPEG image