ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments]

OPoC or Special Circumstances

  • To: <whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OPoC or Special Circumstances
  • From: "David Reid" <dreid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:00:37 -0500

I agree with the OPoC proposal as I think everyone has a right to
privacy, not just "special cases".  Special cases are too subjective...
who decides and how they decide is just going to create another fiasco
to deal with in the future.  Treat all domains owners with the same
standard.

David Reid

Senior Network Administrator

Maplesoft