ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wipo2-comments]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Interim first report

  • To: <wipo2-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Interim first report
  • From: <richard.hill@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:50:14 +0100

As stated by the committe's Chair Jonathan Cohen:

"(please note the full and final report of the committee is made up of this
"Final" report of july 2004,and, the interim 1st report provided to the Board
after the ICANN meeting in Rome in March 2004)"
see  http://www.icann.org/committees/JWGW2/final-report/cohen-remarks-jul04.htm
The interim 1st report has not been posted, as far as I can tell, on ICANN's
web site.
Since that interim 1st report is an integral part of the committee's report, I
attach it to this E-Mail, in the exact form in which it was transmitted by
Jonathan Cohen to the committee on 19 April 2004 and to ICANN on 14 July 2004
(as you will see, there are a few revision marks in the file; these should be
ACCEPTED in order to obtain the clean version of the interim 1st report).
Best,
Richard
 <<WIPO 2 Committee Interim Report v3.doc>>

Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2 and SG4
International Telecommunication Union
Place des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 20
Switzerland
tel: +41 22 730 5887
FAX: +41 22 730 5853
Email: richard.hill@xxxxxxx
Study Group 2 email: tsbsg2@xxxxxxx
Study Group 4 email: tsbsg4@xxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index