ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

problem with XXX domain

  • To: "Dr. Paul Twomey" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: problem with XXX domain
  • From: "Christopher Anderson" <Andersoncaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:03:06 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I understand that pornography will always be on the internet. The problem that I have is if I type in a .com address thinking that it is a safe site and up pops an adult website.

I urge you to create a law or to stand behind a law that removes all pornography off of any domain other than the .XXX domain. By forcing all adult web sites off of regular domains it will be easier for parents to block a whole domain than it is to try and block eack individual website.

Sincerely,

Christopher Anderson
Andersoncaa@xxxxxxxxx