ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

adamantly opposed to xxx domain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: adamantly opposed to xxx domain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • From: "Tammy Crawford" <1tcrawford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:33:25 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! Stop trying to sugar coat evil! There is absolutely nothing family friendly about giving into pornographers!I want my children to know that the internet is a tool that can help them, not an evil to be avoided. If you allow this triple x domain, you cast your vote against families and just plain old human decency.

Sincerely,

Tammy Crawford
1tcrawford@xxxxxxxxxxx