ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Less Porn - not more! PLEASE!!!!!!!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Less Porn - not more! PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • From: "Anthony LoCascio" <antsnewlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:35:39 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am strongly against the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! I work with teenagers and many others who have had their lives ruined by pornography. A triple X domain will give pornography place online and I feel it should be removed entirely not given its own place.

Sincerely,

Anthony LoCascio
antsnewlife@xxxxxxxxx