ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY - RIGHT!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY - RIGHT!
  • From: "Alvin Curry" <remclassic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:36:13 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
If you need to have such trash, then have it in your own home and not others.
You apparently have not read the rule book-"God's Word".
Have a great day, an I pray that you loose.

Sincerely,

Alvin Curry
remclassic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx