ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Triple X Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Triple X Domain
  • From: "Anita Brown" <abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:36:42 -0500

Dear Sirs,

It is hard enough to keep our kids away from pornography without giving it it's very own domain. I am certainly opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Those of us who are appalled by it, seem to see more than our share because it is so freely available on the internet. I can't see any possible way that giving it it's own domain can help the situation. Just a thought...If you want to help the situation, make it manditory for all pornographic sites to be on the domain and charge to get to it. Then I will be all for it!~

Sincerely,

Anita Brown
abrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx