ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

help families protect their children from porn

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: help families protect their children from porn
  • From: "david schneider" <acjh4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:37:41 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!
My wife and I already see the invasion of pornography on our computer via legitimate sitesand the steps we have to take today to protect our chikdren from exposure...to establish their own domain would just legitimize pornapgraphy and make it even more prevalent. They will not, in my opinion, stop doing what they do now but continue what they do now and add more thru their own domain.
I hope you assist families throughout the US and do not add .xxx domain and work to reduce pornography on the internet.

Sincerely,

david schneider
acjh4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx