ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

No thanks! We don't want a XXX Internet Domain!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No thanks! We don't want a XXX Internet Domain!
  • From: "Ann Mutschler" <ann_mutschler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:37:51 -0500

Dear Mr. Twomey, Mr. Sampson and Mr. Gallagher,

My family and I are opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Please work to get pornography off the Internet, not allow more on it!

The U.S. does not need to help destroy the family even more with this trash, so please think through this!

I will be praying for you all to make the right decision to NOT establish a .xxx domain.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Ann Mutschler
ann_mutschler@xxxxxxxxx