ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

pornography

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: pornography
  • From: "Amanda Sambrano" <maplemufn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:39:03 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! It's getting more and more difficult to keep an eye on our children as it is. We don't need anymore crap out there for them to get hold of. Enough is enough! Have some morals. You will be the ones that have to answer for what you did in the end.

Sincerely,

Amanda Sambrano
maplemufn@xxxxxxxxx