ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

XXX Internet Domain must be enforced...

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Internet Domain must be enforced...
  • From: "Clyde Rindero" <all4Jesus2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:39:18 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

If you plan to use XXX domain for pornography, it needs to be enforced so that pronographers cannot use another domain. It must not be left as voluntary. Our children must be protected from such material.

Sincerely,

Clyde Rindero
all4Jesus2@xxxxxxxxxxx