ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Enough is enough

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Enough is enough
  • From: "Jennifer Grantham" <andejen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:39:41 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I believe that enough is enough. How much access is necesary for porn on the internet? It's everywhere! I have 2 young boys in my house and I have to be on the look out at all times for things that are already aimed at our home. By doing this you would be making pornography legal and legit and a permanent fixture on the internet. The internet that was created for education and not the kind recieved from XXX material. Pornography effects families and turnes husbands and wives away from each other. It creates unreal expectations of maritial sex and making it mre easily accessable is not the answer.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Grantham
andejen@xxxxxxxxxxx