ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please hear my concern & plea....

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please hear my concern & plea....
  • From: "angie cerda" <ac7774@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:39:45 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. It truly adds to the sexual curiosity of youth, all the way to adults who have a lust problem in our society. Triple X "anything" only adds fuel to the desire of a fantasy in which they can not have, yet try to obtain it in anillegal & sick way.

You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it. It truly adds to the sexual curiosity of youth, all the way to adults who have a lust problem in out society.

Please hear our plea and concern.

Thank you, Angie Cerda

Sincerely,

angie cerda