ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Less pornography -- not more!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Less pornography -- not more!
  • From: "Andrew Wischmeyer" <acwisch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:40:09 -0500

Dr. Twomey,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! The .xxx domain is not manditory and so this domain would just provide additional content -- not less.

Pornography destroys lives and to promote it as anything less than evil is destructive to our society. Our country needs to WAKE UP and STAND UP against that which is wrong. Pornography is wrong on so many levels. I've been silent for to long on this matter and I am now making my voice heard. Please hear what I am saying -- examine the truth about this issue and do what you can to stop the spread of pornography -- not encourage it.

Sincerely,

Andrew Wischmeyer
acwisch@xxxxxxxxxxx