ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

X-rated scheme

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: X-rated scheme
  • From: "Andrea Noll" <anoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:40:36 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I understand the meaning behind the establishment of the triple X domain. I do not agree with the system though. If one would have a .XXX, they should not be allowed to advertise anywhere but that domain. This would be like showing a porn preview for a G-rated movie. I understand that Pornography is the most popular search on the Web. I do NOT agree with promoting it in ANY way. We should not be working on segregating pornography, we should be working to get it off the Internet.

Sincerely,

Andrea Noll
anoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx