ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

[no subject]

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Alice Cuthers" <acuthers@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:44:13 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am vehemently opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. This is totally insane. You should spend money on castration instead. You need to work to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! The percentage of crimes with sex as the bottom line is already outrageous and we don't need some XXX domain to entice even more people to be perverted!!! If this goes through, I hope it comes back to haunt you forever.

Sincerely,

Alice Cuthers
acuthers@xxxxxxx