ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Pornography needs to be eliminated, not promoted!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography needs to be eliminated, not promoted!
  • From: "Ann McWilliams" <amcwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:44:19 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

It is unclear to me how anyone can ask for a triple X domain on the internet after the number of child molestations, kidnappings, rapes, etc. that have occurred. Anyone who "needs" to look at pornography, especially of children, needs to be kept away from the public, not given an open forum.

Ask yourself this: if we have difficulty protecting our children now, because of these parasites who use and abuse them, how do you propose to protect them if it becomes even more available?

It is the highly form of stupidity to even consider giving these sickos a site from which they can even have more ability to access their crimes against humanity to the public.

Sincerely,

Ann McWilliams
amcwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx