ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

I say NO on xxx domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I say NO on xxx domain
  • From: "Barb Wilson" <barbwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:49:28 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

I have impressionable children who use the internet for school and research. I believe that by giving them their own domain it sends the wrong message to the public that this industry deserves and "gets" its place in society. It is not to be encouraged or given privilege in my opinion. It leads to destruction of families, relationships and peoples lives.

Very sincerely yours,
Barb Wilson

Sincerely,

Barb Wilson