ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Save our children from porn....ban it!!!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Save our children from porn....ban it!!!
  • From: "Amy McKeehan" <amckeehan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:52:40 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! I don't want my children growing up in an environment where pornography is taking over!! It's wrong and should be banned from the internet. It is already too accessible!!!! You wonder why people kidnap children??? It's never just so they can be friends, its so they can be molested. Quit feeding the beast with pornography!

Sincerely,

Amy McKeehan
amckeehan@xxxxxxxxxxx