ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Enforce The Laws We Already Have

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Enforce The Laws We Already Have
  • From: "Aaron Bartlett" <bikepedplanner1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:54:22 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. I am deeply troubled by the rapid dentigration of moral values and the rampid increase in sex crimes now plauging our nation.You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Sincerely,

Aaron Bartlett
bikepedplanner1@xxxxxxxxx