ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

No more porn...

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No more porn...
  • From: "Jose Rubiani" <themanbe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:57:23 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! We all have civil liberties, but the overflow of pornography on the internet offends me and is against what I believe. There is already more than enough pornography existing and I do not believe they need any help spreading their filth to the world.

Sincerely,

Jose Rubiani
themanbe@xxxxxxxxxxx