ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Enough PLEASE!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Enough PLEASE!
  • From: "Bryan Thompson" <bna4jc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:01:23 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. As a father of three girls who innocently enjoy so many good family and kid freindly sites but sometimes come across inappropriate material, can I please request you make it less complicated for us parents? You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! This idea being proposed makes no sense! Please do NOT establish this new domain.

With thanks.

Sincerely,

Bryan Thompson
bna4jc@xxxxxxxxxxxx