ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Opposition to .xxx domain

  • To: "Dr. Paul Twomey" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposition to .xxx domain
  • From: "Brona Langston" <bronalangston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:02:00 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the .xxx domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it
Pornography is vile and evil for anybody, but should never be available where young seeking minds can easily find it. There should definitely be strict limits on availability, and this is absolutely something we do not want or need.

Sincerely,

Brona Langston
bronalangston@xxxxxxxxxxx