ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Triple X Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Triple X Domain
  • From: "Cherrie Kimbrough" <azpackrats@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:02:22 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

With the establishment of a triple X domain our children will not be safe from being exposed to the filth that seems to have become viewed as being "the norm". Already many emails have been flooded by unwanted mailings from websites that cater to pornography. This must be stopped before it becomes worse!

Sincerely,

Cherrie Kimbrough
azpackrats@xxxxxxx