ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Legitimizing Porn?

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Legitimizing Porn?
  • From: "Robert Odabashian" <slide_rule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:02:32 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

I realize that pornography represents the largest single source of internet revenue, but are you really willing to sacrifice the welfare of your children for that pot of gold?

Let's do what we can to elliminate the filth, not encourage it.

Sincerely,

Robert Odabashian
slide_rule@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx