ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

STOP THE FILTH PERIOD !

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: STOP THE FILTH PERIOD !
  • From: "Lisa Brown" <1spoileddog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:02:54 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! Despite what you think this will acomplish, it will only make it easier to find porn because of the website extention. We need this filth off the web-and THAT would make the web a more "family friendly" environment. Those who view these sites have a problem (like an alcoholic- but you don't set them in the middle of a liquor store!!!!!) and you would only be making it more available and easier to find. Do not allow this to happen. Thank you

Sincerely,

Lisa Brown
1spoileddog@xxxxxxxxxxx