ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please No Triple X

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please No Triple X
  • From: "John Little" <afgncaap5@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:03:13 -0500

Dear Sirs,

While your attempt to make the Internet more "family friendly" is interesting, I don't believe that you are going about it the right way. Creating a domain name exclusively for pornographic websites will not only give the porn industry a staple of legitimacy, it will also make it easier for people to find such websites!

We should be working to find ways to make pornography LESS accessible. The institution of a triple X domain will merely serve to make it MORE so. Please reconsider your actions.

John Little
Valparaiso University Student

Sincerely,

John Little