ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Yes, please implement a new triple-X top-level domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Yes, please implement a new triple-X top-level domain
  • From: "Bob Conway" <bconway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:03:51 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am in favor of the establishment of a new triple X top-level Internet domain. We should all be working hard to get all Internet pornography moved to where children are less likely to see it. If we can successfully confine all x-rated material to this new area, we will make it much easier for parents and caregivers to block childrens' access to pornography while still protecting everyone's First Amendment rights.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bob Conway
bconway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx