ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please do not approve xxx

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please do not approve xxx
  • From: "Brian Masters" <bmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:04:06 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. It will make it too easy (as if it isn't easy enough) for minors to find pornography. This will increase the exploitation of minor girls and young ladies whose lives are ruined by pornography.

Please read the book, Silent War by Henry Rogers to understand what this industry does to women. I hope this will help you make your decision.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0892214910/qid=1124222355/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i4_xgl14/103-4039096-4407810?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Sincerely,

Brian Masters
bmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx