ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

No More Pornography

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No More Pornography
  • From: "Annie Song" <annie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:04:16 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. There is no place for pornography. There is certainly no reason for giving pornographers their own domain, unless it is completely locked off from the rest of the world.

Pornography should not have been allowed on the internet in the first place and should be have been treated like controlled substances. Today, pornographers are allowed to display indecent material at will to people of all ages, including children. I challenge you to work on getting pornography off the Internet. Don't waste everyone's time by thinking of ways to put more on it!

Sincerely,

Annie Song
annie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx