ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please stop Degrading something that is meant to be private!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please stop Degrading something that is meant to be private!
  • From: "April Anderson" <aprilis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:05:01 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! When this stuff just automatically shows up in my email it causes a lot of problems. Thank God I don't have any children that could be exposed to the degradation of intimacy that should be kept private! Giving the people that produce this stuff a format to continue is only adding to the decline of the human race.

Sincerely,

April Anderson
aprilis@xxxxxxxxxxxx