ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

pornograhy on the web

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: pornograhy on the web
  • From: "Alyce Nolan" <alyce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:08:27 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

What is the good of putting the pornography in two places on the web? If we cannot restrict their posting on the .com allowing them their own domain would not be helpful. Please continue to work to find another solution.

Sincerely,

Alyce Nolan
alyce@xxxxxxxxxxx