ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Opposing .xxx domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposing .xxx domain
  • From: "Allison Teague" <allisonbteague@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:09:29 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Pornography has ruined countless lives and marriages. It is an addiction that leads to extra-marital affiars, pre-marital sex, and various illegal and un-natural activities. The triple x domain will not make the internet any more safe for my children or yours. As a parent/grandparent or even a friend of someone with children, you should work to protect young minds from the images that pornography brings to them. These images can scar their minds and create unrealistic and perverted expectations of sexuality as well as foster pre-mature sexual ideas and feelings. You should be working to have pornography removed from the Internet, not putting more on it!

Sincerely,

Allison Teague
allisonbteague@xxxxxxxxx