ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Not Enough...

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Not Enough...
  • From: "Karen Gawronski" <all4agd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:09:46 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. It does not accomplish any objective which would include the protection of our young people. It would seem the objective should be to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! At the very least the end result should to assist parents in screening what their children can access not make it almost impossible unless they deny them total access to the internet.

Thank you for your consideration and concern for the youngest of our citizens.

Sincerely,

Karen Gawronski
all4agd@xxxxxxxxxxx