ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

No More Sex Movies and Internet for Me

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No More Sex Movies and Internet for Me
  • From: "Bao Dang" <bddang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:10:11 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I would like you to reconsider about the establishment of the triple X domain. I did watch the sex movies w/ my ex-wife before. It ruined my family and ended up a divorce in 1993. Now I have avoided to watch the sex movies and Internet as well since then. My life is back on track with the best for my family and community.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,

Bao Dang
bddang@xxxxxxxxx