ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

I support XXX Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I support XXX Domain
  • From: "Brian Wink" <brianwink@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:10:37 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am all for the establishment of the triple X domain. However, I would recommend that PORN sites be REQUIRED to operate only in the XXX domain. In this manner filters, and systems for children could be created or modified to protect kids from XXX content. Further, email marketing should be required to be ORIGINATED from the XXX domain so that those who are not interested inthe content can easily filter it out.

Good luck on the XXX domain. Please ensure that additional requirements go with the new domain, however.

Sincerely,

Brian Wink
brianwink@xxxxxxx