ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Triple X Domain

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Triple X Domain
  • From: "Margaret Hemric" <margaret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:10:39 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am appaled that you could even suggest the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! As a mother of 3 children, I can not even allow them to get on the internet without me being over their shoulder. Pornography affects not only websites, but email as well.

Sincerely,

Margaret Hemric
margaret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx