ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Do NOT Allow This to Happen

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Do NOT Allow This to Happen
  • From: "Carol Zeisler" <seablueusa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:11:31 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

It's a disgrace today when our children are robbed of their youth so young. It's just fair that they don't get to grow up in a world that does not have this sort of smut in it.

Please do the right thing here. Hopefully, I'm not talking to Democrats here because then this letter is useless. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Carol Zeisler
seablueusa@xxxxxxxxxxxx