ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Stop destroying our families!

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Stop destroying our families!
  • From: "Damon and Becky Deas" <becky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:12:20 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Pornography has no positive influence on society, but instead has a NEGATIVE EFFECT ON SOCIETY! Please don't put families at risk! The future of our world is at stake!

Sincerely,

Damon and Becky Deas
becky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx