ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

President Bush's Commitment to Family Values

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: President Bush's Commitment to Family Values
  • From: "James Welch" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:16:02 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I don't understand how our President can make his message more clear about supporting family values. For this reason, how ICANN can seriously consider building a domain dedicated to pornography? You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

A separate copy of this message will also be sent to President Bush

Sincerely,

James Welch
administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx