ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

The Plague

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: The Plague
  • From: "Audrey Kennedy" <akennedy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:16:20 -0500

Dear Sirs,
When I was in school, we learned about the great plagues. We are now coming into a repeat of that age, with the disease of illicit sex and pornography with little children, as well as adults. What kind of creatures are we breeding in this age. If this continues, society and life as we have known it, will completely disappear. We will be no greater than the animals, who, by the way, do not participate in such evil acts. What gets me is how our laws approve of this. GOD HELP US ALL!!!!
I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Sincerely,

Audrey Kennedy
akennedy@xxxxxxxx